If you're reading this, YOU'VE BEEN HAX!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Make a MEGA TEAM for the Community Game Jam!

+11
wildcat23
AdventurousFurball
APillow
ParthikB
Erbsenzähler
Klerta
debaro
PeaceOops
chhabdaanveet
frecklebars
Briljasan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lets Make a MEGA TEAM for the Community Game Jam! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Make a MEGA TEAM for the Community Game Jam!

Post by Distech Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:14 am

Markis_Jr. wrote:Honestly hyped and I would love to contribute and learn as much as possible! But for some reason I can join the gamejam group automatically without requesting access but then it still says "you need special permission" when I try to access the thread relating to what topic the game should be on.

It takes some time for the "manual" approval to be done you will see it pop up and be accessible when its approved

Distech

Back to top Go down

Lets Make a MEGA TEAM for the Community Game Jam! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Make a MEGA TEAM for the Community Game Jam!

Post by Markis_Jr. Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 am

AdventurousFurball wrote:Checked out the ideas and stuff on the thread but at the bottom there's a message saying one of the ideas has won and now the thread is closed, so what now?
Got to the "COMMUNITY GAME JAM [08.24 - 08.31]" category when you're in Home, and then look through the concept group and go through its threads and read what people and an idea for/what they kind of want to do. If you can't find anything there go to the actual threads which are actively discussing the games development and about things that need to get done or things people are doing. If you find something that someone hasn't done yet or something that someone has asked to be done, then give it a crack! Just be sure that no one is already doing that task as the last thing we need is wasted time! And most importantly, be sure to have fun and learn something new!

P.S. I think the deadline of the game is Sunday (insert time I don't know here) PST.
Markis_Jr.
Markis_Jr.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2