If you're reading this, YOU'VE BEEN HAX!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¡Hola, Hola, Hola! I'm APillow

Go down

¡Hola, Hola, Hola! I'm APillow Empty ¡Hola, Hola, Hola! I'm APillow

Post by APillow Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:40 pm

You can call me Mac. Anyways, I know a tiny bit about scripting in C# for Unity, but my main strengths are in Python, Java, and embarrassingly enough, way too much rblxLua. I also do a bit of digital art, and I wanted to do stuff for artfight but instead of submitting anything I kind of lazed through it. This time I'll be more active, I swear!

A bit more on my experiences, I've probably used python the most just because it's what's taught in high school comp sci classes in America. I don't have much experiences writing full apps, only a really terrible invoice creator, but I have some experience writing algorithms/general programming logic in there.
I have the second most experience in RobloxLua, I just open roblox studio when I'm bored and start messing around. I've never gone so far as making my own game, but periodically I make random contraptions and try to help other people with their scripting woes.
Third most is Java, this year I will be the captain of the programming subteam on my robotics team, not exactly sure that I can fill the shoes of the last captain though. I've written a lot of stuff handling weird input devices like a button box we made last year.
My only C# experience so far has been messing around in Unity and following Brackey's tutorials. Unfortunately the roblox hierarchy model has kind of invaded my mind so I am having difficulty translating the Unity hierarchy/component model so I can understand it.

Looking forward to see what we make.
APillow
APillow
Generating... *.txt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum