If you're reading this, YOU'VE BEEN HAX!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuzzup homies

3 posters

Go down

Wuzzup homies Empty Wuzzup homies

Post by fennek_92 Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Pretentious art-bloke here. Just give me specific instructions and I'll paint anything you want (yes, I really mean anything). Experienced with GUI-based photo manipulators (Photoshop CS5.1 was my element but I lost my pira- ahem legal copy a while back and use GIMP now instead) and can do pixelated stuff if warranted. I can do animation too, but my technical knowledge is next to non-existent so for now I'll only do 2D stuff. Below is a small portion of my digital work (the rest of my stuff is physical and I don't own a scanner). Additionally, I have to ask that you view the work with a grain of salt because it's fairly old and not representative of my current understanding of composition and form. I have long ago broken the nasty habits that a skilled artist would notice in these works. The works are presented in order of age (youngest to oldest), and I can do nothing but apologize for the abominable resolution of the older ones. All of them were done in a really old version of MyPaint (back when floating docks were a thing- dunno about the present- but boy were those buggy bastards useful). Them being created in MyPaint is also why the size jumps around, as old MyPaint did not support numerical inputs for canvas size. The workaround was to simply import an image of the desired size and base the canvas off it but alas, I figured this out too late.

Wuzzup homies Eloque10
Wuzzup homies 5_tree10
Wuzzup homies 5_berd10
Wuzzup homies Rebelr10
fennek_92
fennek_92

Back to top Go down

Wuzzup homies Empty Re: Wuzzup homies

Post by APillow Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Those look amazing dude!
APillow
APillow
Generating... *.txt

Back to top Go down

Post by Briljasan Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:27 pm

welcome fennek, amazing art yo! Glad to have you on board!
Briljasan
Briljasan
Architect

http://jabrils.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum