If you're reading this, YOU'VE BEEN HAX!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster

2 posters

Go down

I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster Empty I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster

Post by PeaceOops Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:56 pm

36 year old C++ / Python / PHP coder reporting in. Just picked up Unity 2 weeks ago thanks to your videos and already making "working" games. I have no idea how I might be able to help, but I got a computer and keyboard.

Edited to add:  used Blender for a few years back in the day and now re-learning it in Blender 2.8.
PeaceOops
PeaceOops

Back to top Go down

I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster Empty Re: I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster

Post by PeaceOops Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Bit more background, started out learning Basic on Sinclair ZX Spectrum, progressed to making games in AMOS on the Amiga, then C++ on a 386. Found PHP in about 2003, do that for money now (Senior Web Dev). Started learning Python about 6 months ago, my home is now a full personal assistant. Picked Unity up a few weeks back to start work on a game I've wanted to make for a very long time. Looking forward to meeting y'all.
PeaceOops
PeaceOops

Back to top Go down

I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster Empty Re: I'm looking forward to being part of this cluster

Post by Briljasan Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Welcome aboard Peace Oops! Glad to have you on our team. I think I know where to put you, can we put you down as a Programmer / Programming Advisor? So you'd essentially be able to write sudo code for functions if not the actual functions themselves Very Happy
Briljasan
Briljasan
Architect

http://jabrils.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceOops Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Sounds like my jam, sir.
PeaceOops
PeaceOops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum